THE SCAG SWZ HYDRO-DRIVE WALK-BEHIND MOWER
The Scag SWZ Zero Turn Walk Behind Mower is the only choice for professional cutters like you.
Its outstanding quality, dependability and performance will put you a step ahead of your competition.
Dual hydraulic pumps and cast-iron wheel motors allow independent, positive power to each wheel. With counter-rotation turning, one wheel moves forward while the other moves backward, minimizing scuffed turf and increasing maneuverability in heavily landscaped areas.
With our exclusive Advantage™ and Velocity Plus™ cutter decks, you will get the perfect cut, the first time, every time. Ultra-heavy duty construction and great features like an integrated parking brake set the SWZ apart from the competition.
Scag Walk-Behind mowers are known the world over for being incredible durable and built to last a long, long time. This is not your average walk-behind...it's a Scag.
- Heavy-duty blade drive spindles provide reliable performance season after season. The Scag spindle easily handles the high horsepower and torque requirements of this powerful mower. Three year limited warranty.
- Forward ground speeds up to 7.4 mph controlled with a single forward speed lever (patented) that can be changed on the go. Pistol grip hand controls allow maximum maneuverability, reducing operator fatigue.
- Your choice of engines: Powerful and efficient Kawasaki FS V-twin engine options.
- Choose from a 36" Advantage™, or a 48", 52" or 61" Velocity Plus™ cutter deck. Scroll down for a complete list of engine and cutter deck combinations.
- Heavy-duty hydraulic drive system includes dual 10cc Hydro-Gear pumps, which feature larger input bearing for maximum reliability, and Parker hydraulic motors for reliable, zero turn maneuverability.
- Adjust-A-Trac feature lets you conveniently adjust neutral and tracking settings instantly, in the field
- Heavy 1/2"-diameter cutter deck mounting hardware increases deck mounting strength.
- Heavy gauge handlebars are adjustable to provide additional comfort for taller operators. Handlebars have three height settings and fit a wide variety of operators.
- Redesigned handlebars allow for more comfortable operation, with reduced handlebar diameter and adjusted steering lever angle. Twin hand controls with spring assisted EZ-GRIPallows for smooth, precise responsiveness. EZ-GRIP reduces the amount of hand force required to operate the mower for increased operator comfort.
- Operator presence controls are vinyl-dipped and designed for operator comfort.
- Large 5.5 gallon, rust-free fuel tank keeps you in the field cutting. This tank design is 20% larger than tanks on other mower brands. Molded-in cup holder provides added operator convenience and comfort.
- Convenient dash panel puts the controls at your fingertips, including key switch, throttle, electric blade brake switch and optional hour meter. The parking brake prevents movement during trailering and parking on slopes.
- Ogura PTO clutch brake engages the cutter blades. Adjustable air gap ensures long component life.
- "Split-Steel" pulley design is stronger than cast iron or stamped pulley designs. They are precision matched and lightweight for reduced inertia and decreased wear on the cutter deck drive system.
- High-quality bearings and bearing debris guard on idler pulleys ensure long, reliable service.
- Tapered lock hubs on hydro pump pulleys provide added reliability and ease of service.
- Marbain cutter blades stay sharp longer for reduced maintenance. Heavy-duty blade drive spindles provide unbeatable performance.
- Extra durable front caster arms are designed to handle rough environments.
- Heavy-duty Flat-Free caster wheels with quick pin removal for easy maintenance and cutting height adjustments. Semi-pneumatic tire design virtually eliminates downtime and expense resulting from flat front tires.
- De-clutch cold start feature enhances cold weather starting by removing the load of the hydraulic pumps at startup.
- Adjustable front center anti-scalp wheel (on models equipped with front center roller).
- Spring tensioned hydraulic drive belt system eliminates adjustments and adds to belt life and reliability.
- Double stacked roller bearing in cutter deck idler pulley adds to reliability.
- Flexible discharge chute will not dent like metal chutes.
- User-friendly design allows quick, clean access to the engine and filters, for easy maintenance.
- The Scag "Simply the Best" commercial warranty stands behind you and your mower for years of profitable service.
- There are many, time saving accessories for the SWZ Walk Behind like grass collection systems.
- Actual ground speed may vary. Specifications subject to change without notice or obligation.
Fabric Bag Grass Catcher GC-F4
The Scag Fabric Bag Grass Catcher features a 4-cubic-foot capacity and is lightweight for easy dumping.
Slide the Blade Buddy over the end of your cutter blades during blade changes to keep the blade from turning.
Scag offers a number of unique cutter blades to tackle any job or condition.
Discharge opening block-off plates for 48" & 52" Cutter Decks.
Complete mulching systems with individual chambers for the best possible mulching performance.
Chrome Wheel Covers
12" chrome wheel covers will add 2MPH to your Scag mower....ok, maybe not. But they look awesome!