High-Velocity Leaf and Debris Blower
Tough jobs demand tough products and Scag Giant-Vac Leaf and Debris Blowers are ready to meet the challenge. The Scag Giant-Vac Extreme blower puts out UP TO 30% MORE CFM than competitors' blowers using the same engine and larger fans. This makes the Extreme a compact powerhouse!
The Extreme blower utilizes all-welded steel construction along with commercial grade quality throughout the entire product. This blower is built to last and perform.
Why rake when a powerful blower like this makes leaf gathering a cinch. Quickly clean leaves and debris off your yard, driveway or anything else with this lightweight, yet powerful blower that won't fill your garage or break your pocketbook. Large air-filled rear tires and the ergonomic, thick comfort grip foam handles make pushing the Extreme easy.
Every Scag Giant-Vac blower is built with pride in Mayville and West Bend, Wisconsin, by hard-working Americans. If you are you looking for a quality American built product, look no further.
- Choose from a powerful, reliable and easy to start Subaru EX27 9.0 hp or Honda 8.5 hp engine
- 6-blade, fabricated, high CFM, steel impeller
- 15" diameter impeller, 4.25 " wide
- Impeller is dynamically balanced for smooth operation and optimum performance
- 10 gauge welded steel engine platform
- 10 gauge welded steel blower housing - front and rear housing plates
- 12 gauge blower housing skirt
- 6.0" wide blower housing
- Eight (8) anti-vibration, iso-mounts on the handlebars to soak up vibration and keep hands comfortable
- Discharge opening (5" x 5.25 "; 26.25 square inches)
- Discharge positioned only 2" off the ground for better debris lifting.
- 2 degree blower tilt angle further enhances ability to get airflow under leaves without losing ground clearance.
- Commercial grade throttle control mounted to the handlebars
- Heavy-duty, tubular steel handles
- Handles feature a thick, comfort foam grip
- Remote discharge angle control located at the operators position
- Front and side discharge for better control over debris dispersal. Simple lever at discharge chute to select front or side blowing direction
- 8.5" air inlet to supply the blower with ample air volume
- Heavy-duty 3/4" solid steel axles
- Powder coat paint for durability, protection and long life
|Engine Frame Construction||
All steel, welded 10 gauge
|Blower Housing Construction||
All steel, welded 10 gauge front and back housing plates; 12 gauge skirt
|Blower Housing Width||
All steel, welded, 6-blade, dynamically balanced
8-point rubber iso-mount, anti-vibration system with thick, comfort foam handlebar grip
3-Position Adjustable (42-1/4”, 43-1/2, 44-3/4”)
3/4" diameter steel axle
4.10 X 3.5" (pneumatic)
9" x 3.5" (pneumatic)
Commercial-grade, all steel mechanical, plastic debris cover
|Front / Side Discharge Control||
Quick-Lever located at discharge
|Remote Discharge Angle Control||
Yes - located for easy reach from operators position
42-1/4”, 43-1/2, 44-3/4”