High-Velocity Leaf and Debris Blower
Tough jobs demand tough products and Scag Leaf and Debris Blowers are ready to meet the challenge.
The Scag Classic blower utilizes all-welded steel construction along with commercial grade quality throughout the entire product. This blower is built to last and perform.
Why rake when a powerful blower like this makes leaf gathering a cinch. Quickly clean leaves and debris off your yard, driveway or patio with this lightweight, yet powerful blower that won't fill your garage or break your pocketbook. Large air-filled rear tires and the thick comfort grip foam handles make pushing the Classic easy.
Every Scag blower is built with pride in Mayville and West Bend, Wisconsin by hard-working Americans. If you are you looking for a quality American built product, look no further.
- Powerful, reliable and easy to start Subaru SP170 5.7 hp engine
- 4-blade, fabricated, high CFM, steel impeller
- 15" diameter impeller, 3.5" wide
- Impeller is dynamically balanced for smooth operation and optimum performance
- 10 gauge welded steel engine platform
- 10 gauge welded steel blower housing - front and rear housing plates
- 12 gauge blower housing skirt
- 4.5" wide blower housing
- Heavy-duty, tubular steel handles
- Front and side discharge for better control over debris dispersal
- Simple lever at discharge chute to select front or side blowing direction
- 11" air inlet to supply the blower with ample air volume
- Discharge opening (4" x 4 "; 16 square inches)
- Discharge positioned only 2" off the ground for better debris lifting.
- 2 degree blower tilt angle further enhances ability to get airflow under leaves without losing ground clearance.
- Four (4) iso-mounts on the handlebars to soak up vibration
- Handles feature a thick, comfortable foam grip
- Commercial grade throttle control mounted to the handlebars
- Heavy-duty 3/4” solid steel axles
- Powder coat paint for durability, protection and long life
- 1-year Limited Warranty for commercial use, 2-year Limited Warranty for residential use.
|Engine||Briggs & Stratton Model BS950|
|Engine Frame Construction||All steel, welded 10 gauge|
|Blower Housing Construction||All steel, welded 10 gauge front and back housing plates; 12 gauge skirt|
|Blower Housing Width||4.5"|
|Impeller Construction||All steel, welded, 4-blade, dynamically balanced|
|Impeller Mounting||Keyed crankshaft, bolt with thread-lock|
|Vibration Control||4-point rubber iso-mount system with thick, comfort foam handlebar grip|
|Handle Height||Adjustable, 3-Position|
|Axle||3/4" diameter steel axle|
|Rear Wheels||4.10 X 3.5"|
|Front Wheels||1.5" x 6.0"|
|Throttle Control||Commercial-grade, all steel mechanical, plastic debris cover|
|Front / Side Discharge Control||Quick-Lever located at discharge|
|Remote Discharge Angle Control||N/A|
|Warranty||1-year Commercial; 2-year Residential; 90-Day Rental|